Wednesday, June 1, 2011

More Food Events!

Seems like there are so many food and drink events coming up I can hardly keep up or keep them straight, especially as an Indy newbie!  Nonetheless, I will try and I will also try to let you all know about them.  I don't think I'll be able to make it to all of these, but it's awesome to have all of these options!

This weekend (Sunday):



Meals on Wheels is sponsoring a fundraising event called "Wheels for Meals, A Taste of the Monon."  They are encouraging bike riders (or walkers or drivers) to make their way into the BR and sample some yummy foods from local restaurants, including 3 Sisters, Al-basha, BRICS, Brugge and many more!  It's supposed to be an awesome weekend, so get out and enjoy it with some food and exercise.  You can't really go wrong with that combo, can you?  No, I'll answer for you.  Oh yeah, and it's for a good cause too...extra points.

Have an awesome weekend full of Florida weather and don't forget your sunscreen kids...me likey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...