Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Spinach fettucini with grilled portobello mushrooms and broccoli in a garlic cream sauce

Whoa, that's a mouthful!  In more ways that one :)  I made this with fresh spinach noodles from Nicole-Taylors Pasta Market.


I grilled up some portobello mushrooms and steamed some broccoli florets and mixed them into a sauce I made with 1/2 and 1/2, parmesan cheese, butter and seasoned with salt and pepper.  Maybe not super healthy, but I think this was my best attempt at this type of cream sauce yet!  I didn't measure anything, just winged it and tasted it.  It melted in my mouth and, wait for it, Hubs even liked it!!  Pasta isn't usually his faves, but this one bowled us both over.  Super delicious!  So, watch your portion size on this one, but definitely try it.



Nicole-Taylor pasta is super yummy and it as well as all the other fresh ingredients came from Green B.E.A.N. delivery!!  Go Green B.E.A.N., Go Green B.E.A.N.!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...